Koreelah Byron Bay is one of the most unique properties in the area. Located a genuine 4 minute drive into town it is set on 10 acres of tropical beauty. You are able to relax in complete seclusion or dip into the vibrant live Byron Bay offers, the choice is yours.
After entering the property through the hand crafted stone entrance a new, private world opens for your enjoyment.
The house is nestled in a perfect position on the property to ensure your complete privacy. Unlike many other hinterland homes there are no other houses nearby.
On arrival to the house a sense of calm and peacefulness will wash over you.The views are sensational , see Mt Warning and the mountains as well as coastal glimpses. The light house light shines over the property at night.
Koreelah is a large arts and crafts style home which was built in 1910, designed by Alexander Jolly and has had a sympathetic renovation, the result is relaxed retreat with the perfect amount of luxury. All rooms open onto verandahs, with a large covered entertaining area over looking the 16 meter pool and five person spa.
The layout of the house is flexible with a total of 5 bedrooms, one can be a parents retreat or ideal for a nanny.
*** Bookings are currently unavailable ***
- 4 minutes drive from the gate to Byron Bay main st.
- Complete privacy
- Hear the breaking surf.
- 10 acres including pristine rainforest.
- 5 bedrooms. All with reverse cycle air conditioning
- 2.5 bathrooms, outside bath and pool shower.
- Fast wifi.
- Open Fire in lounge
- Stereo system with extensive music on hard drive, ipad controlled (provided)
- Ipod/iphone doc
- Wood fired Pizza oven
- Flat screen TV’s , Foxtel
- Fully equipped kitchen, all appliances including coffee machine.
- Quality linen and pool towels
- Luxury outdoor living areas.
- Stainless steel BBQ
- Undercover parking for 8 cars.
Koreelah has a free local phone, excellent mobile coverage and great wifi. An ipad is provided for your use during your stay.